3DP Chip – is program that will automatically detect and display the information on your CPU, motherboard, video card and sound card, ETC installed on your PC. You can also choose to copy these information into your clipboard with one click for later use (such as posting in a forum). If you have working internet connection, you can choose to download the latest drivers for all of these components.
3DP Chip will enables you to enumerate devices and download the latest device drivers with few simple clicks. Problems with detecting your devices, finding device drivers to setup your system is worse than Blue screen of death. Everest and Aida32 doesn’t provies you a device drivers and they are still heavy. You can use it just for enumerate the devices such as CPU, MOBO, Graphic Card, Sound Card and Ethernet Card. And you can download the latest device drivers through our web site. 3DP Chip uses a high-performance detection algorithm and have more than 37,000 integrated database.
Here are some key features of “3DP Chip”:
· Powerful – C++ based, has more than 37,000 devices integrated in the database
· Easy to use – Degined for both expert and novice users.
Driver date/version information has been added.
– AMD motherboard v13.4 (XP)
– AMD motherboard v15.7.1
– AMD motherboard v15.7
– Intel motherboard v10.1.2.10
Newly added product or support has been enhanced.
– Motherboard (Vender + Model name)
– Clevo W65/67SB
– Samsung Sens X130/X180/X330/X430
– Motherboard (Chipset name)
– Intel Celeron/Pentium Integrated
– Video card
– AMD Mobility Radeon HD 545v
– AMD Radeon HD 6570
– AMD Radeon E1 Graphics
– AMD Radeon R6 Graphics
– AMD Radeon R9 255
– AMD Radeon R5 340X
– AMD Radeon R7 350X
– AMD Radeon R7 360
– AMD Radeon R7 370
– NVIDIA GeForce 820M
– IDT (SigmaTel) C-Major HD Audio (STAC92xx)
– Realtek I2S Audio
– Qualcomm Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet
– Qualcomm Atheros Atheros AR8121-AR8113-AR8114 PCI-E