During Windows setup many of these settings are pre-configured and in many cases it remains unclear to what extent Windows 10 will send out usage data. Do you really want to allow Windows 10 to access your calendar, emails, your location and many other settings? With Ashampoo Antispy for Windows 10, you decide! Access all of your settings with ease. Ashampoo Antispy for Windows 10 gives you an overview of all critical system settings and allows you to disable each one at the click of a button. Two included presets allow you to disable any reporting to Microsoft or rely on recommendations by our security experts.
More system control
– Configure security settings
– Protect your privacy
– Disable location services
– Prevent Windows® 10 from sending diagnostics and usage data
Windows 10 offers many comfort features such as the virtual assistant Cortana that can make everyday life easier for you. To make this possible, Windows 10 has to collect huge amounts of data. It also analyzes user profiles to display user-tailored ads as Microsoft openly acknowledges. So by default, Windows 10 is set to collect more data than many users would allow. Even the recommended express installation later states that: If you don’t want a particular setting you’ll have to disable it yourself.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
How to install:
- Download Ashampoo Antispy for Windows 10 v18.104.22.168 Multilingual from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!