The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to run applications developed with Visual C++ on a computer that does not have Visual C++ installed.
In this assembly, all the official 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Visual C + + 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 Redistributable Package
• 1.6 GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
• 5400 RPM hard drive
– / GetListProg – get the list of installed programs in the operating system, without the subsequent installation of the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package. This key is relevant for those who want to see if the stubs are installed (False). The key is not case sensitive.
– / DelVCAll – uninstall the previously installed Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 Redistributable Package, without installing Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package. The key is not case sensitive.
How to install:
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!