Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE – the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects. Download Native Instruments Maschine 2.3.1 UNLOCKED from here
CONTROL YOUR GROOVE
MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat.
Dedicated group buttons and a master push encoder deliver hands-on control of sounds and key parameters. And eight display knobs automatically map to key instrument parameters for on-the-fly, two-handed tweaking and sound shaping.
WHAT’S NEW IN MASCHINE
All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser – optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining.
Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer – all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.
Changelog: New in version 2.3.1
Presets and Samples can now be marked and filtered as favorites
Option to always use latest version of NI plugins added to preferences
New in Maschine 2.3.1:
– Presets can now be marked and filtered as favorites
– Option to always use latest version of NI plugins added to preferences
Bugfixes in Maschine 2.3.1:
– Fixed an issue where incorrect key colours could be shown for Polyplex on the
Komplete Kontrol S Series keyboards
– Fixed an issue where the wrong item could be deleted from the browser when
using the delete key
– Fixed an issue where parameters could disappear / change appearance when
holding HW buttons
– Fixed an issue with unclear labels on the Maschine Mk2 Mixer screen
– Fixed an issue where samples could be deleted when using “save samples as”
over the original sample
– Fixed an issue where the old group/sound name could be displayed when loading a
– Fixed an issue with inconsistent parameters in the filter module
– Fixed an issue where Maschine could crash on exit if certain projects were loaded
– Fixed an issue where aux send routings were not correctly imported from
– Fixed an issue with unclear labels on the Maschine Mikro nav page when no
parameter pages were available
– Fixed an issue where undocked plugin windows could still be shown after undoing