Resolume Arena 4.2.2 comes in 2 editions. Avenue is the VJ software you know and love, Arena has all the features of Avenue plus features you’d expect from a media server, soft edging, screen warping, DMX input and SMPTE timecode input. Resolume Avenue can play multiple layers of full HD without skipping a beat and it can handle multiple live inputs to make it a virtual video mixing desk.
Resolume plays all your interactive Quartz Composition and Flash animations including AS2 and AS3 scripting. Use it to display text input from Resolume and with parameters you can gain even more control over your animations and tweak your content while VJ-ing. Watch the Resolume & Flash Video. Watch the Quartz Composer Video. If you’re feeling really adventurous your can even code your own generative content in openGL by compiling FFGL source plugins.
Other New Features in Resolume 4
• You configure every layer to automatically start the first clip when the composition has loaded. This is very handy for installations where Resolume needs to start playing clips automatically in combination with the Auto Pilot.
• Ignore Column Trigger, prevents clip from being triggered when the column triggers are used.
• Scale to Fit button for clip now cycles through 4 modes, first it will scale taking into account ratio and fill to the hight or the width, then it will just match the composition size and the fourth time it’s back to default, this also works when multiple clips are selected.
• Recent compositions menu for quick access to last opened compositions.
• New version of DXV Codec (2.2) compresses files faster by utilizing multiple processors.
• Invert checkbox for mouse mapped controls.
• Type ahead selection in File,Effect and Composition browser.
• Position of windowed output is remembered.
• Windowed output position can be changed with the arrow keys.
• Show Display Info (option in the menu to identify the different displays).
• Global Clip Start offset to compensate for clip trigger latency via MIDI or OSC.
Resolume 4 Enhancements
• Smaller composition files for quicker loading of decks.
• Great reduction of memory usage.
• Effect presets are stored in separate files, this makes it easier to import and share user presets.
• Improved recording performance.
• Preview panel checkerboard backdrop for better transparency viewing.
• Faster OSC input
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 7 or XP: ATI Radeon 9600 or better. NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or better. 2GB RAM.
• Mac OSX 10.4.9 or later. Intel processor. Quartz Extreme graphics card (Resolume is not compatible with integrated Intel graphics processors). 2GB RAM.
How to install:
- Download Resolume Arena 4.2.2 / Avenue 4.5.0 from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!