CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
– Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
– Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
– Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
– Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
– Supports all regions (A,B,C)
– Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
– No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
– Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
– 3D support coming soon…
– H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
18.104.22.168 2015-10-10 (beta)
new: added video encoding support for H.265/HEVC, requires a HEVC capable hardware or software player (such as VLC). For Win x64 only. Experimental!
new: added statistics to the completion page
new: added support for PGS (Blu-ray) subtitle in external containers
new: added support for burned subtitles
change: allow selection of subtitle type (BD/DVD) for MKV creation
change: allow video codec selection on output page (currently only MKV)
fix: subtitle + video-lossless hang
minor fixes and improvements