Wi-Fi Scanner is useful for normal access point users who need to find out the signal strength distribution for their wireless network at home, or choose a position for their access point for optimal signal quality.
Using Wi-Fi Scanner, you can evaluate the allocation of wireless networks by channel and select the least congested bandwidth for their access point, allowing them to increase their connection speed significantly.
In addition, Wi-Fi Scanner is an indispensable tool for corporate network administrators in performing tasks such as configuration, planning and monitoring security parameters on business wireless networks.
Key Features :
– Simple, fast wireless network search.
– Connect to detected networks.
– Full support for both 802.11n and 802.11a/b/g.
– Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
– Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
– Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network.
– Change graph color for any wireless network.
– Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.).
– Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware).
– Display wireless connection parameters.
– Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
– Manage wireless connection profiles.
– Disconnect/connect wireless adapters.
– Different features available for different Editions.
Editor’s Note: Free for non-commercial use with simple registration.
Updated: Number of network card vendors is increased 21 734.
Fixed: small bugs fixed
How to install:
- Download Wi-Fi Scanner 3.1 build 107 from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!